How Can You Support CWB’s 2011 Auction?
The Center for Wooden Boats is in the process of planning our 35th annual fundraising auction.
Our theme this year is our way of conveying the energy that we have about all of the fabulous changes that are occurring at CWB. We want to take our supporters to a place they’ve never been before, to a newly renovated museum experience!
How can you support our March 26, 2011 auction at the new Mountaineers Club at Magnuson Park? You can:
- Donate an item of any value–to be auctioned off in our silent or live auctions.
- Sponsor one of three sections of the silent auction, and have your business name repeatedly announced throughout the auction.
- Reserve a table and bring your friends or favorite clients–$1,000.
- Underwrite all or a portion of the auction catalog and receive lots of public accolades from our auctioneer, John Curley.
- Sponsor the bid cards. Every time a bid is made during the live auction, your business name will be flashed on the backs of the bid cards, for all to see.
In return, you will be supporting CWB by allowing us to:
- Welcome over 100,000 visitors this coming year.
- Provide active, experiential programs for over 5,000 kids.
- Engage over 800 active volunteers and our more than 2,500 members.
- Care for a fleet of over 150 historic vessels.
- Offer more than 90 different maritime skills workshops every year.
- Provide over 1,500 FREE boat rides throughout the year to the public
- And so much more!
Thank you so much for supporting our community. Download a CWB 2011 Procurement Form Updated to submit along with your item(s). To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.382.2628 – or visit our website to learn more.